No announcement yet.

nerd crochet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, I'm the most anti-social person you'll ever meet, ask Lesley, unless I :

A. feel comfortable
    2. Am not trying to meet someone
    C. Have a beer or two in me

Just sayin...It takes time. But you gotta believe!!!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, there have been many times I've had to twist his arm to go to things... like a Twins game, but look at how that turned out.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Super fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

how about some final fantasy formal wear, from kotaku:

hahahahahahhahaahahah.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Dude, if you wore that with the tie, you'd be be neckdeep in awesome nerdy girls.

Comment

Not sure if they have that in the kids section...just kidding bro...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
                Not sure if they have that in the kids section...just kidding bro...
                hate you so much... ok not really. and probably not. it's hard to find clothes that fit me and when i do shop for clothes it's usually at j. crew. i can be a pretty snappy dresser at times.

and i don't want to be neck deep in anything. especially girls. it's hard for me to talk to one as it is... don't need to try to have to talk to more than one.

Comment

Options my man, options.

Comment

So, I'm ordering that book next week and getting my grandma to teach me to crochet. I'm going to make a zombie horde.
                    "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderine View Post
                      So, I'm ordering that book next week and getting my grandma to teach me to crochet. I'm going to make a zombie horde.
                      effing awesome. i expect pictures. nay, demand.

Comment

I think that can be arranged.

Comment

Bah! It's out of stock everywhere I look.

Comment

Working...
                          X