No announcement yet.

New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well no shit, that's the combination of a smaller population and the embarassement that would arise if Apple fucked up in one of the most tech cities out there.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      Hahaha. I love that, of all places, NY has the WORST AT&T reception. It's fucking fantastic up here, though.
      It's an awesome device as a device. But here in NY, it's a shitty device as a phone. Right now, you'd think that for a huge market like NYC, they'd get on the fucking stick with doing a deal with Verizon and Sprint. The Hero and The Droid are kicking the iPhone's ass all over the Big Apple.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The iPad DJ. Boring up until about 7 minutes. At 12 minutes it gets pretty damn cool.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yHPmcU13_mU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yHPmcU13_mU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Hi guise! I'm typing this through the magical ipad
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What?!? Rob sucks Apple cock.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• lulz. Nope, finally think I was able to get the fucking ipad that was supposed to be sent to me for testing.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                Hi guise! I'm typing this through the magical ipad
                Oh hai! Ur postz look more spechial! LULZ!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Kinda digging the iPad In like 3-4. Generations, this thing is gonna be fucking awesome.

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Stephen Wozniak rocks.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• That's brilliant, Nerdious!

Comment

• http://gizmodo.com/5524843/police-se...hens-computers

BS

Comment

• Wow, that's fucked up.

Comment

• Chief reason you will never see my buy a fucking Apple product. Jobs is a little too overzealous in protecting what he sees as "Apple."

Comment

• I'm lulzin over here on my free iPad.

Comment

Working...
                                X