No announcement yet.

New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better send out a reply letter, just in case, Ed.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'm on it!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
        I think it knows it's headed for the island of misfit mobile phones...
        I'd actually hang onto this until it craps out on me, to be honest. I do love it to pieces, and it's brand new. Apple has to shit or get off the pot before I even plan to part with it, but this news at least gives me hope for when it's time to farm it out.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Come on Apple, it's either fuck or walk. Do not waste my motherfuckin time!
        Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Better send out a reply letter, just in case, Ed.
        Heee! Gold!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

The new OS 4.0 sounds fucking awesome.

Comment

so basically it's everything it should have been when this first hit the market? Fucking Apple....
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Pretty much. But the addition of an Xbox Live service is awesome.

And the fact that they're introducing multitasking means they've figured out how to decrease the impact it has on the battery. Or, at least, I think that's what it means. Hahahaha.

Comment

Well they didn't want to lose market share to the phones that could already multi-task (*cough, cough* Google).
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

And bullshit for making the iPad shit hit in Fall. Goddammit Apple. I do want to buy one of these products, however I do not want to get a product and then have to wait forever to have it do what it should do out of the box. *grumbles*
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Too bad the Droid has horrible battery life...

Comment

• My Hero does pretty good. When I get home I'm usually at 60% or slightly better. Charge at night.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaun Hocken View Post
                        And bullshit for making the iPad shit hit in Fall. Goddammit Apple. I do want to buy one of these products, however I do not want to get a product and then have to wait forever to have it do what it should do out of the box. *grumbles*
                        Why would it matter if it hits the iPhad in the Fall? It's still the first iteration of the device. Why not wait till next year to grab the next version? When, you know, they have a camera and HTML5 becomes more prevalent. Flash? Where we're going, we don't need flash.

Comment

• I'll be able to tell you after I get 2.1 downloaded (I think tomorrow is the release date for the Hero) but supposedly we should be seeing battery improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            I barely make it through a day with my iPhone. I typically have to charge it in my car on the way home, or while I shower after working out if I don't want it to die. And I'm hardly a "power user."

But yeah, it sounds awesome, but only sounds like it's doing what it should have already been doing, ie multitasking. Nothing else really impresses me. The iAd (really Jobs?) shit won't matter because ads run now and still charge for the apps.

Comment

Yeah, but I had the same problem with my iPhone, and now it's the same issue with my Storm 2. Someone I talked to at Verizon tech support told me it's the same for all smart-phones, it doesn't matter which ones they are. That's the nature of the beast. So Droid users can complain that Blackberries die quickly, iPhone users can make the same accusations about the Hero - doesn't matter. When you have a device that can do as much as these phones can do, it's going to be basically the same all across the board.

And that being said, I hope by the time my two years is up and Verizon allows me to get a new phone, Apple had better stop fucking around with us and let us have the iPhone through other carriers.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

What? I just got through going two days without charging my Droid and it was at 40% when I plugged it in yesterday afternoon dogg u crazy
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X