No announcement yet.

New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do currently have At&t. I just had to pull some bs cause my phone died (I took it for a swim. It didn't like it) and get a second line so I could get a free phone.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
      I do currently have At&t. I just had to pull some bs cause my phone died (I took it for a swim. It didn't like it) and get a second line so I could get a free phone.
      Becareful then. That new phone could have fucked up your contract to get the iPhone. Just make sure they know all the info before they start charging you. Hahaha.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Unlimited data is like $40 a month right plus whatever you spend on airtime...now that it has MMS I may consider getting one...My contract is up in April, and I'm dying to get a new phone. I'm just nervous that I'll fuck up the touch screen...

My blackberry is pretty much a tank...and I can surf message Facebook and all that shit.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'm rockin' 3.0 Beta 2 on my phone. I found a guy on ebay who I gave $7 and put my phones number on his dev. plan. Sweet.

Its all pretty awesome so far. MMS still doesn't work but yeah.

Comment

please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment,please have a fleshlight attachment...
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm entirely happy with mine. Sure, the camera could be better, but it definitely does the job. Honestly, if the Android app store keeps growing and the rumored Google App store opens I could see it quickly over taking the Apple App store in size, and quality. The only thing truly tying me down to my iPhone is the Apps.

Comment

Loving the 3GS, haven't noticed much of a difference though so I'm happy with what I haz...now if they get that fleshlight attachment...
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Bryan is indeed one horney bastard.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Please don't be just a dirty rumor set up to break my heart, please please please....

http://scitech.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03...tworks/?hpt=T2

It was on CNN's website, for gods sake...
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Wall Street Journal had a piece on this yesterday also. This damn well better not be a cocktease.

Comment

Bloomberg on NBC's morning news commented today on the possibility of a Verizon iPhone.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

*CAME*

(*Glances shamefacedly over at faithful little Storm 2 sitting innocently on the desk*)
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                            *CAME*

(*Glances shamefacedly over at faithful little Storm 2 sitting innocently on the desk*)
                            I think it knows it's headed for the island of misfit mobile phones...

Comment

Come on Apple, it's either fuck or walk. Do not waste my motherfuckin time!

Comment

Working...
                              X