New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    How many items/devices do you own that perform those same functions? I realize they are not all portable, but how much is enough? Stop the insanity! Or send me a couple hundred. I need new windows.
    a ds which has great games; a psp that plays music, movies, and ok games (but that shit is heavy and huge... like a brick); and a 30gb photo ipod.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

it probably has cellophane around it to preserve the newness...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
        it probably has cellophane around it to preserve the newness...
        partially.

Comment

Question for those of you that have them: What's the pricing plan per month on these bad boys?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

For those holding off on the iPhone, the new OS has the following updates:

• Cut, copy and paste. At last! You can shake the phone to undo and redo the action, and it works with both text and photos, allowing Mail to send multiple photos at a time. (more here)
            • MMS, along with forward and delete for multiple messages. (more here)
            • A2DP stereo Bluetooth.
            • Unlocked Bluetooth functionality on 2G iPod touch. (more here)
            • Spotlight has been added to a new home screen page to the left of existing pages, allowing for universal search on the phone. (more here)
            • Tethering is built into 3.0, and Apple will work with carriers on that -- who will have the last say on its implementation, most likely.
            • App Store will be available in 77 countries.
            Apple apps
            • A new app called Voice Memos which lets you record notes and reminders.
            • A revised Stocks app, with news stories and a landscape view.
            • Landscape keyboard available in all major apps.
            • CalDAV support has been added to Calendar, along with subscriptions support in the .ics format.
            • Apple's major apps have all been expanded with search functionality.
            • Note Sync to sync your notes.
            • YouTube account support.
            • Form auto-fill.
            • Phishing protection.
            Oh, and push notification.

Via Engadget.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
              Question for those of you that have them: What's the average pricing plan per month on these bad boys?
              ???
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Question for those of you that have them: What's the pricing plan per month on these bad boys?
                Oh weird. I didn't even notice that. Hahahaaha. Usually it's about $70? A month. Right now it's $80 because I don't have a text plan and I keep texting people. HAHAHA. That's with unlimited (not tethering mind you) data plan for $30 and a roll over plan for $40 that includes:

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=660><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> 450 Anytime Mins </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> 5000 Nght & Wknd Min </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> Anytime Min Rollover </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> Call Forward Conditional </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> Call Forward Immediate </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> Call Hold </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> Call Waiting </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> Caller ID </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> NATION GAIT/GSM </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> Three Way Calling </TD></TR><!-- Optional Service Charges --><TR><TD vAlign=center colSpan=5 height=15> Unlimited M2M Expnd </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Ok, so 70 a month and that includes unlimited data? I barely talk or text on my phone as it is. I just want to be able to surf the web all the time and msg people through facebook. Can you use MSN Messenger on this?

Comment

Ok, so 70 a month and that includes unlimited data? I barely talk or text on my phone as it is. I just want to be able to surf the web all the time and msg people through facebook. Can you use MSN Messenger on this?
                    Aye. And if that's the case, get a family plan with Lesley so that you share the minutes and it ends up cheaper.

Comment

Ok, what are the drawbacks here?

Comment

Ok, what are the drawbacks here?
                        I can't really think of any...

Comment

Hmms. So I can jus go to the apple store, buy this bitch and take it to my AT&T store and have them do their magic?

Comment

Hmms. So I can jus go to the apple store, buy this bitch and take it to my AT&T store and have them do their magic?
                            Why don't you just buy it from the AT&T store?

Comment

DER!

I was under the impression that you had to buy it from the Apple store.

Comment

Nah. Not any more. That was the case when the phones first came out for the first gen and the 3G though. I'd be really surprised if your local AT&T store didn't have any on stock. By the way, do you currently have AT&T? If so, make sure your contract is available for an update or iPhone update.

Comment

Working...
                                X