No announcement yet.

New iPhone, Fuck Yeah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gawker.tv had video of it this morning. He fucking killed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Gawker.tv had video of it this morning. He fucking killed it.
      Totally, I was in tears! "Did you really have to break down his door? I thought there was an app for that."
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• His pleas for the phone at the end made it for me. "Ya, the one with the front facing camera, it looks reeeeally cool!"

Comment

• Rob, did you pick up Brushes?
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• What the fuck is that? The only apps I have are the Korg drum machine (which is fucking great as I actually owned the real version a few years ago), sketchbook pro (I think that is what it is called) and netflix.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A really well done paint app.

Comment

• I'll have to check it out. I'm really digging the one I have (it's like a condensed version of PS)
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sorry people.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    *Sarcasm*

Shocking, absolutely shocking

*/Sarcasm*

If Apple wants to putz around with AT&T shitty phone service. Be my guest as they have lost a potential customer.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Is AT&T really that bad? I mean, I'm on it but I hardly ever use my stupid phone.

Comment

• AT&t has a big problem in places like NYC and SF. Their networks can't handle the loads.

Comment

• AT&T is fine in the LA and Seattle area. I can vouch for that.

Comment

• I've heard that being the case, but I hear Verizon has the best overall service.

Comment

• I have no problem with my iPhone or service provided by AT&T. Corey can vouch that Verizon fails just as bad as AT&T does at times. We were at a friends wedding in Laughlin, Nevada this last weekend and his Droid (great phone) was not able to Shazam a song, but I was due to service.

If you have an iPhone and AT&T service, they have an app that when you have shitty service they will take the request to come to that area and add a cell tower.

Comment

• Well there ya go.

Still, the new HTC droid has some nice stuff going for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X