No announcement yet.

nerdy watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I'm saying is that if you are gonna go get a nerd watch, get a fucking NERD WATCH.

Steampunk for the epic win!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Saw a guest viewing this thread and decided to bump.

So I have a rather nice limited edition SW watch. Tried to find a pic online and failed. Have to take a pic tonight and post. Sorry Ari, you can't have the watch. MINE.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You're not referring to the BK watch, are you?
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I said nice not cheap. One of the Fossil limited editions. Although, I'm pretty sure I have the BK watch too (along with the glasses).
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

BK is nice for Nerdious.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Fossil-Star-Da.../dp/B000LTI3KO

Found it online. Camera broke, so no picture.

Comment

dig the watch, band is too small for my tastes.

Comment

Mine too. Hence why it's never made it outside of it's packaging. I tend to go for metal links too. I've got big wrists, so the skinny leather bands just look too (well) gay on me.

Comment

Working...
                    X