Shadowrun - May be heading back into the shadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowrun - May be heading back into the shadows

Currently trying to fill a void with something and at the moment it's just reading and collecting SR books. Huge player in the 2nd edition days back in high school, totally loved it and that was thanks to our GM making it for dummies and just having fun.

Cut to Ceej trying to get me to start a game for over a decade now and it may be time at some point to do just that. Trying to figure out what to play between 2-5th editions. Everyone has their own thoughts and opinions but my memories of this game may be tainted with nostalgia and my love for chainsmoking and drinking coffee because jfc I forgot how dense these books are. Shit, 5th edition is like 3 games in one - main, matrix, magic. Cutting out the matrix/magic shit if I start. Have an outline for a campaign I want to run, just need to actually decide what version to use.

But big ups to Billiam, Martin, and Matt for helping me find most of these books and thank you Bing for being the only search engine to actually get me an index FILLED with every book in all of the editions for the other ones I'm missing. If anyone is a fan, here's a link to my google drive with the pdfs:

This may not go anywhere, but I need to find something to put my energy into here soon,.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Some ideas for characters based on descriptions given to me from Ceej and Ari.

Ceej's character: Vincent

Ari's character - Chappie
    Last edited by Abraham Smashington; 08-16-2023, 08:11 PM.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Some backgrounds for the campaign I'm working on...

Comment

View post on imgur.com

Comment

If you click on the photo above it's a quick animation. Neat stuff.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X