Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• courtesy of Ari
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, that photo of Ari with the wig? Totally not photoshopped. hahah
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Not gonna lie, laughing out loud for realz right now.

Comment

• Wouldn't you have a better aim/trajectory if you shot the web from your wang?

Comment

• Who says I don't?

Comment

• Yeah Spider man shoots webs from two locations. DUH!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• for Ari.... <33333

Comment

• Ceej is gonna hate me haha.

Comment

• Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
                        Ceej is gonna hate me haha.
                        For every once of hate he tosses your way, I'll compensate with a gallon of love.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Comment

• AWWW YEAH, DRENCHED IN ARI'S LOVE.

Comment

• Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• No.

Comment

Working...
                                X