No announcement yet.

Fucking clothes and shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...I've given up on buying printed shirts. With the exception of those from restaurants. I have stacks of tees that have faded beyond wear, shrunk or are just weak sauce.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

One of these days, I'll start doing the silk screening mahself.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I had a machine, started to fuck with it, got irritated, stopped using it. If my buddy would ever get his shit together I would have him screen me like 1000 Yankee logo tees and call it a wrap.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://www.fubiz.net/2010/11/23/nike-delorean-dunk/

Comment

Comment

Just went and bought a few more shirts from H&M. I wanted to get some jeans from Express but I'd rather spend the $60 on bills.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Macy's had some decent deals on jeans at around $30-$40.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah, I still couldn't justify pulling the trigger on 'em, too many expenses on this check. haha.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

I know that feeling.

I think I've been wearing the same t-shirts since high school.

As for H&M, it's a great place but nothing has appealed to me yet.

Comment

One of those shirts I spazzed over in the WoW thread the wife bought? Bit me in the ass again today. Wife bought it and I didn't check it out too closely but it had some sort of print all over one side. Well I wear it to work today and my buddy (thankfully it was him who noticed) saw that hidden in all that design work was a lady with boobs out a'la the front of a pirate boat. Wouldn't be a huge deal except there's only like 5 guys in this company that employs 40+

Thank goodness I had my jacket with me. Although wearing it all day sucked.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

That sucks, but it's also hilarious.

"Hey, like my new shirt?"
                        "...Yeah, about that..."

~

Comment

http://www.slashfilm.com/cool-stuff-...mpire-tshirts/
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Who watches the Darkside?

Comment

Yup, if that wasn't on a black tee I would own it.

Comment

I'd seriously consider getting a trench coat off of eBay.

Well, when I go offical with job stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X