No announcement yet.

DROID thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprint's the cheapest, and it's pretty great service. I've had them 7 years, I'd recommend them.
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I currently rock At&t and wanted to hear from you guys what service would be good?

I do not want At&t as they don't have unlimited data plans, and I really just want the phone to be used as an internet device for the most part (never really talk on the phone).
      No, AT&T has unlimited data plans; you just need to have been grandfathered in. Like me.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

WEll fuck At&T I'm sure I could be grandfathered in (been with them like 6 years) but they have had horrible service for Lesley and I,.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My only problem, and it is a rather large one, is that I get shit for signal at my house. Or outside my house. In the middle of the street. Across the street. Anyone know if there is anything that can be done or am I just in a dead zone? Didn't have this issue with my last phone.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I also do not want an iphone.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

In that case, there is no reason for you to be with AT&T.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah, we've both fucking hated AT&T. And now that our contracts are up, it's just a matter of finding the best plan/phone for us. It's exciting but stressful as well. Everyone just keeps saying "WAIT FOR SO AND SO PHONE TO COME OUT" but they say that every 2 months.

Comment

I've said it before, if you want to get a new phone, get a new phone. As there is always going to be "But if you wait another 3 months SUPER MEGA HAPPY HD PHONE is going to arrive and this one is going to cure cancer!". It's always like that and there's not that much of a difference between the phones unless you're some kind of Apple whore.

At some point, you just have to pull the fuckin trigger.
                  Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-14-2011, 09:00 AM.

Comment

One other thing, seeing how you are going to have this phone for two years. It's going to be outdated, no matter what you choose. I mean this is exactly how PC buying was for years.

Comment

Oh I realize that, I just want to make sure I grab something that is near top of the line now so it'll do well for the next 2 years.

Comment

I figure if you don't drop the phone or get it wet. It'll be perfectly fine.

Comment

I took my old phone swimming with me. I R NOT SMRT.

Comment

This is exactly why you should have a phone in the bathroom.

Comment

Could one, and by one, I mean Asian, say Rob is a shitty swimmer, then?
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I hate swimming.

Comment

Working...
                                X