DROID thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
    Anyone irate over battery power: It's the 4G. I downloaded an app that switches between CDMA/LTE/etc. and my battery lasted almost all day. Turned on the 4G at work for about 30 minutes as a test and the battery indicator was down by 1/4. Fucking insane.
    Aaaaah. Now it all makes sense! That's why my battery had died on me at work that one day. I was working in an area that covered 4G. It drained my battery within a few hours.

Comment

• The app's called LTEOnOff. Works like a charm.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        The app's called LTEOnOff. Works like a charm.
        THANK YOU.

Comment

• JUNE 9TH

Comment

• Looks pretty sharp. If the ThunderBolt hadn't arrived first, I might've waited for the BIONIC.

Comment

• Yeah, I like it a lot. Couldn't wait though, sadly. My old phone was so horrible and I didn't want another OG Droid.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Jake, try having (bootleg speed) 4G PLUS a fucking dual core cpu. This Atrix battery life is fucking ridiculous. I didn't use my phone much at all yesterday, except for about 45 minutes showing off to my friend, and by the time I got home it was orange. Luckily the charge via USB took all of 30 minutes.

Comment

• Going to go through this list tonight, I've done a few things here. I really want to mess with custom bootloaders

http://www.tested.com/news/25-essent...id-phone/1656/

Comment

• Awesome link. Thanks!

~

Comment

• WILL SUCK DICK FOR GAMEBOID 2.4.7 FULL APK

~

Comment

• Buy the Fisheye, Macro, and Wide Angle Camera Phone Lenses at the Photojojo Store!

Comment

• HBO GO is out, and it is awesome, except not working on all devices. It gives my Xoom ACCESS DENIED bullshit, even after getting an extracted APK and installing it.

Comment

• Anybody try out HBO GO yet?
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Nay. What is it?

~

Comment

• I toyed with it some. Once it works on my Xoom it will be incredible.

Got my 4.1.83 update finally this morning. The H+ speeds are pretty nice.

EDIT: Jake, if you're an HBO subscriber you sign in with your cable provider (except Time Warner) and you basically get all HBO content right there on demand on iPhone/iPad/Android phones. There's a little bit of missing stuff, like Mr. Show, but for example all of Game of Thrones go up on time, and the Nightmare on Elm Street reboot premiered at the same time on the app as on TV. Pretty damn nice, except on iPad it won't do HDMI out, you have to use airplay to stream to your tv. I'm hoping Android will get Xoom support soon, and some kind of streaming app so I can use my HDMI mini on my Atrix or Xoom then watch all of Six Feet Under.
                                Last edited by BillyG; 05-03-2011, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X