No announcement yet.

Coolest looking guns EvAR!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primitive weapons are the SHIT! Especially a longbow or a muzzleloading rifle? If you have the skill to do that, then you are a man, my son.

Comment

• Crossbow?
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• No...

Unless you are handicapped.

Comment

• I've never been hunting.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Which is fucking weird as my whole extended family is like one giant Ted Nugent album.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              No...

Unless you are handicapped.
              Legally I can hunt with a crossbow from inside my vehicle. But I don't hunt. Stalk, on the other hand...

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                Legally I can hunt with a crossbow from inside my vehicle. But I don't hunt. Stalk, on the other hand...
                I have a friend in Florida who is handicapped, and hunted from the back of a pickup. We just flushed the game towards him, and he did the rest.

Comment

• Haha, I remember when that .50 S&W was released. I still have the newsclipping at my desk where the rep says it's built to shoot "bears and other big things".

Comment

• For those of you too young to remember the old Beretta Cougar series... they've brought them back, but a shitload cheaper. The .45 ACP looks fucking sweet!

http://www.stoegerindustries.com/fir...ger_cougar.php

Comment

• We don't let people bow hunt on our lease, because most people can't fucking bow hunt. If they actually hit the deer they will likely just put them through a fucking incredible amount of agony and pain while the deer runs for a few hundred yards and you go chasing after them.

I'm going to shop for a handgun soon. I am leaning to the Taurus Vin linked a few pages back. If I move into this rental house I need a bedside weapon.

Comment

• The Taurus is fucking sweet. The weird thing is that even though it only weighs 31 oz., the muzzle feels heavy as shit... which makes for uber-fast double taps. I have a Streamlight TLR-3 on order for it, hopefully it will be here this week.

Comment

• What I'm trying to decide now is 9mm or .45. I wold, obviously, prefer .45 but I would like to teach my girl to shoot. She's a tiny little thing, and a .45 would be out of the question. Plus, .45 ammo is fucking impossible to find it seems.

Comment

• A 9mm work better as a stopper if you load 124 grain loads or bigger.

147 grain HP work best.

You might want to consider doing your own reloading. It's a shitload cheaper, and you can tailor your ammo to your weapon.

Comment

• Just like Charles Bronson in Death Wish 3.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Great...

Now I feel compelled to find Billy a quality shooter at a reasonable price.

http://www.gundealeronline.com/Tauru...11039pdt12.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X