No announcement yet.

Coolest looking guns EvAR!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell do you fire that without fucking yourself up?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Holy shit.

I must fire that cannon.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Any reason to have a handgun that powerful? Other than, "Let's see how far I can get with this."

Still, I'm surprised no one has tried to make a real live Good Samartian aka Hellboy's handgun.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

You might remember seeing the latest version of it in "Punisher:War Zone"...

At 73 ounces unloaded, it's heavy enough to control recoil... but it still kicks like a fucking mule.

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKYEAHHHHHHHHH
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I wish I were a part of a gun club.

One of those richies must own one of those.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Any reason to have a handgun that powerful? Other than, "Let's see how far I can get with this."

Still, I'm surprised no one has tried to make a real live Good Samartian aka Hellboy's handgun.
                Some hunters, myself included, try to make the hunt as challenging as possible. Which means getting in close and quiet. Short range(under 100 meters) shots are the order of the day. While anyone can do it with a scoped rifle, it takes a completely different skill set to do it with an open sighted pistol.

Comment

Somewhere in heaven, Hunter Thompson is beating off to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                    Some hunters, myself included, try to make the hunt as challenging as possible. Which means getting in close and quiet. Short range(under 100 meters) shots are the order of the day. While anyone can do it with a scoped rifle, it takes a completely different skill set to do it with an open sighted pistol.
                    And on the bucket list it goes.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• God I want to go to the gun range and see if they have that 50 Magnum cannon and shoot it shoot it shoot it shoot it
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Hunting with a pistol is the tits. My old man bought one after his shoulder surgery for hunting, and I took it out once. Fun as a motherfucker, but still not the feeling of blasting hogs with an assault rifle.

Comment

• I'm not going to get all Chingatchgook on everyone, but I prefer to show the game respect. If I can nail it, then good on me. If it can get away, better on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            I'm not going to get all Chingatchgook on everyone, but I prefer to show the game respect. If I can nail it, then good on me. If it can get away, better on them.
                            Same. I hate sitting in fucking stands. Removes all hunting from the equation. That's just a fucking turkey shoot (we actually do have turkey at our lease...) that requires no skill. And the farthest shot is like 190 yards, but most are 80-130 yard shots. Give me a truck, a rifle, and a day to spend walking the grounds actually hunting.

Comment

• Don't forget the chowderheads who buy deer scent, self-heating socks, doe- scented Fleshlights and every other fucking useless goddamned thing from Cabela's just because they think it makes them the 'great white hunter'...

Fuckers like that make me sick.

Comment

• Feelings on using a bow and arrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X