No announcement yet.

Coolest looking guns EvAR!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just curious what you fired the Russian crap with.

Comment

I'm buying the ammo for my M4, but I never have never will shoot the crappy Russian ammo. I'd rather keep my fingers.

Comment

What's the M4? Bushmaster?

Comment

Myself and a coworker built it ourselves, hodgepodge of various brand parts.

Comment

PDF but very cool read.

http://www.firearmstactical.com/pdf/fbi-hwfe.pdf

Comment

Thanks for that, Billy. Not much in terms of scientific discussion (bigger is better? thanks for the tip!), but it will be useful in terms of teaching to fight to the end. Just because you hit a guy a couple times doesn't mean the fight is over.

Comment

I tried the new Gen 4 Glock today. They're trying to make it more customizable like some of the other companies are doing (S&W maybe?) with swappable backstraps and such. The new grip texture is really nice (halfway between the old style and the ridiculous heavy-grit sandpaper of the RTF) and they did something to the recoil spring to take pretty much all of the recoil out, at least with the .40. I liked it quite a bit.

Comment

I've heard good things about them... but I have not heard if they are releasing the sub-compact .45 ACP in that version. If they do, I might pick one up... but I can't justify replacing my Springfield Armory XD. I just love it too much.
                  Last edited by V; 04-27-2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

The price list I got just lists the Gen 4 in 9mm and .40 flavors. I suppose if they're going to do the ACP it will be a year off.

Comment

Comment

Found a tiny wonder at my local gun shop...

http://www.gundealeronline.com/Walth...p/wap10002.htm

Not much bigger than a PPK, but a hell of a lot lighter and throws a bigger slug. I've been looking for a smaller carry piece, and this just might be it.

http://www.walther-pps.com/

Comment

Not exactly up on my firearm tech news, but what is currently the "most powerful handgun in the world?"
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I would think it would be the .50 cal Desert Eagle.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Desert Eagle, yeesh.

Every early 90s action film had that gun.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Currently, it's the S&W .500 Magnum...

When the .44 Magnum laid claim to being the most powerful handgun in the world, its standard load produced about 900 ft.-lb. of muzzle energy. Several new loads have since eclipsed that, but the handgun most commonly used by big game hunters is the .454 Casull, which will generate about 1900 ft.-lb.

The .500 S&W Magnum produces almost 2600 ft.-lb. with its heaviest commercially available load. Enough to drop an Alaskan Brown Bear with one round.

Here's a pic of the .454 Casull, formerly the most powerful, next to a .500 round.

Gentleman... the .50 Desert Eagle does not even begin to come close.

Comment

Working...
                                X