Coolest looking guns EvAR!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    This sounds like euphemism for raping chicks in your rape dungeon.
    Well... that too.

Technically, it's not rape if they're dead!

Comment

Yeah but in both CQB means the same thing, right? Terminology wise that is.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Yeah but in both CQB means the same thing, right? Terminology wise that is.
        You are correct, sir!

Comment

I'd threaten to kill you for not apologizing for your overlooking of my military terminology acumen but your avatar and signature give you two free passes. Use the last one wisely.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If I have in any way, shape, or form offended you by deed or word, then I sincerely beg your pardon, sir.

Comment

OK, you can have your pass back. You still have 2. Use them wisely and by wisely I mean don't use them defending ED.

Comment

And when, pray... have you ever known me to do such a thing?

Comment

Cocaine is a helluva drug?!?

Comment

You are correct, sir!

Comment

Comment

Interesting holster. NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          The scary thing is that I'm looking at the Walther more than her ass...

Comment

Just got an email about going in for a couple cases of ammo. Got offered a choice between good ammo and shitty Russian crap. I made a Call of Duty "No Russian" reference, but all the other guys are old conservatives and didn't get it.

Anyways, I'm going to shoot the shit outta something soon. GLEE.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Just got an email about going in for a couple cases of ammo. Got offered a choice between good ammo and shitty Russian crap. I made a Call of Duty "No Russian" reference, but all the other guys are old conservatives and didn't get it.

Anyways, I'm going to shoot the shit outta something soon. GLEE.
                              SKS?

Comment

Do I own an SKS? My dad does, Chinese not Russian though.

Comment

Working...
                                X