Coolest looking guns EvAR!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buckets.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Oh man.
      "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• BUMP!

Comment

• What kind of screening process does a person have to go through to purchase guns online?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Holy fuck 10.5" barrel?! That's a legit home invader deterrent right there. I didn't see the scope listed, know what they're rocking Vin?

And Nathan, pretty sure it's your standard background check for pistols.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              What kind of screening process does a person have to go through to purchase guns online?
              They will screen you via database... with luck, maybe 24-36 hours. Then the weapon is shipped to a local gun dealer of your choice, and all you need do is pick it up.

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Holy fuck 10.5" barrel?! That's a legit home invader deterrent right there. I didn't see the scope listed, know what they're rocking Vin?

And Nathan, pretty sure it's your standard background check for pistols.
              It's an EOTech Holographic sight. I'm not too keen on them, myself. I'm more of an old school C-More guy... with back-up folding iron sights if shit goes south.

And it usually does.

Comment

• Ok, so what is in everyone's arsenal then?
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I've got a hammer.

I don't have any shit worth stealing, so I haven't had a need to own a gun.

Besides, I've got renter's insurance.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Ok, so what is in everyone's arsenal then?
                    I have a custom 1911 .45 that I built myself with a Gold Cup slide and trigger set, Bo-Mar sights, and a match grade barrel.

I have a Springfield Armory XD .45 tactical model, a Glock 34 tactical model, a Browning Hi-Power, and a S&W 586 .357 w/ 2 inch barrel

For long guns, I have a Remington 870 12 gauge with Choate tube extension and a folding stock, and a Stag Arms Stag-15 M3 5.56 with collapsible stock and C-More red dot sight.

That's it right now... but my collection is fluid with trading and such.

Also... if you want to buy the parts, and add a small lagniappe for labor... I'd be happy to build whatever your heart desires.

Comment

• Gold Cup .45 is my favorite gun ever. Can't wait for my dad to die so I get it.

Comment

Ok, so what is in everyone's arsenal then?
                        my penis and my wit.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                          my penis and my wit.
                          Small caliber weapons do not count...

Comment

• It's not the size but the technique. You should know that.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

Comment

• <object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0ce_1298670468"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/0ce_1298670468" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X