X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B_Movement?

Edit:
    Oh, I get it!
    Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 12-21-2009, 11:41 AM.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Strange how everyone has different horror stories about different carriers as AT&T/Cingular & Verizon have raped me. I should get over Verizon though since it was actually PrimeCo that did the raping.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

OK in all fairness, Sprint/Nextel and Verizon did fondle me inappropriately, and so did Cingular but that was early on when I got my first phone. Now that they are part of the ATT group they have been legit.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
          Fuck Sprint/Nextel, they raped me as did Verizon. AT&T/Cingular has by far been the fairest and most apt at customer service. And as far as boarding goes, it's not great on the Blackberry, or I would have passed Cocken and B_Movement with daily post counts.
          Works just fine on my iPhone, lil d.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
            Works just fine on my iPhone, lil d.
            I know, that's why I want one...

Comment

I know, that's why I want one...
              Your lack of iPhone. Not approved.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

...Meh I've been broke. I'm getting it in January. Is there any reason I should buy the 3Gs and not the 3G? I can get the 3G for $99 where as the 3Gs will cost up to triple that?

Comment

Give me a moment. I'll answer as fully as possible.

Comment

3gs is a bit faster but I picked up the 3g. And it works quite fine.

Comment

OK. Sorry. Got crazy busy. Bryan, and anyone else that's looking into getting an iPhone: it depends on whether or not you care about 4G networks. Verizon is looking to bring in the iPhone onto their 4G network. Also, Apple is currently releasing their iPhones on an annual basis. So if you're looking to get the latest and greatest (which by now, you probably will be getting since it's no longer 1st gen) wait till next year after around summer.

If you don't really care about 4G networks or even the newest iPhone you can possibly get, grab the 3GS. It has a better processor and can do augmented reality and games better. And you can take advantage of the video apps, unlike with the 3G.

Comment

Yeah and you can pay out the ass for it. Just saying.

Comment

I literally had the Palm Pre in my online shopping cart just a few minutes ago and then backed off. Why can't I decide which smart phone to buy?
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

...so I could care less about video on my phone...IMO people who use their phones as the primary photo/video equipment fail so hard at life. How stupid do you look at your kid's Christmas Recital sitting on the floor with your fucking Nokia? Seriously you can buy a decent camera for under $100....second, I probably won't be buying too many if any games for it...I mainly want it for music, internets and organization...so with that said, 3G or 3Gs?

Comment

Because you secretly want an iPhone.

And Bryan. If you wait for the next iteration of the iPhone, you could still pick up one of the older models at a cheaper price. Just saying.

Comment

Seriously you can buy an ok camera for under $100....
                                Fixed. A good camera should run you around $200. A decent camera? Well then we're talking a little more pricey. I'm not a camera snob but I pretend to be one.

Comment

Working...
                                X