No announcement yet.

Advice on handsets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had issues with Verizon when I first got my mobile. I now use AT&T and it's been fine for me. But I live in a major city.

If you're looking to get a new phone/service check the following: service within your area, phone you're looking to get (Verizon does not use SIM cards so it's not really an open network), and plans.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

DROID MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

iPhone is only on AT&T. Wanna know where to buy some new jammers? There's an app for that. Lulz
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

iPHONE 4Ggggggg!

Comment

Be a follower and get an iPhone like the rest of us.

Ed, did you get a new phone? If so what did you choose?

Comment

Or you know you can do what my little lady did and get an iPhone then trade in for a Blackberry Bold. I just don't understand women.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                Be a follower and get an iPhone like the rest of us.

Ed, did you get a new phone? If so what did you choose?
                I did not, yet. I'm gunning for the Droid in early Spring. I want to make sure that any and all kinks are worked out. That and I dropped cash on new eyeglasses. Yes, healthcare > tech in my family.
                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 12-20-2009, 12:50 PM.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Does not compute. Tech always trumps health that's how I became a cyborg, but that's a different topic for a different thread. By the time you are ready for the Droid, Google will be releasing the new Google phone.

Comment

But I wouldn't jump onto to the new Google phone when its released. I don't early adopt new tech because I know there will be problems early on.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

...I have two BB Curves now, honestly I have had cheap phones and expensive phones and the best phone I have ever had is the Blackberry (all models). I'm eligible for an upgrade and I'm leaning to the iPhone just to have the best of both worlds...
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

It explains alot that your a Crackberry user BigB. Haha

Comment

The BB Curve was good even if my gf hated it. I'd have used it.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

part of me is really glad my phone is completely basic and lame. I hate it when people are constantly playing with their phones. But another part of me is super jealous that I can't board while pooping.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm actually leaning more towards the Palm Pre at this point. I've been a customer of Nextel/Sprint for almost 10 years.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Fuck Sprint/Nextel, they raped me as did Verizon. AT&T/Cingular has by far been the fairest and most apt at customer service. And as far as boarding goes, it's not great on the Blackberry, or I would have passed Cocken and B_Movement with daily post counts.
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X