Mafia Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia Wars

Fuck, I'm addicted to this shit! If anyone on Facebook is down to join my mafia or be my friend hit me up Bryan Esparza...that's all.

This fucking shit is addicting...I have a serious problem with games/programs that show progress and level you up. Something is seriously wrong with me...I may need an intervention.

Once again...hit me up on Mafia Wars if you play it or are interested in playing it.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

I just want to say damn you Bryan and Ari. Sucking me into this stupid game (Me - last night. Wait, I'm only 75 points away from the next level. I'll go to bed after I level up).
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You guys have issues. now come help my vampire brood suck blood or something./\
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I will win all wars.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
          I will win all wars.
          Fuck you...and your ginormous mafia...how did you get all the help? And did you keep them as friends?

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            Fuck you...and your ginormous mafia...how did you get all the help? And did you keep them as friends?

I've kept enough as friends. Now, I turn down a lot of people who just want the Mafia support.

The game caps you at only using 500 in a fight.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by PAULINE KAEL View Post
              I've kept enough as friends. Now, I turn down a lot of people who just want the Mafia support.

The game caps you at only using 500 in a fight.
              What I've noticed though, is that you can delete them as friends but keep them in your mafia...

Comment

How do you find people who want to enlarge their mafia (read, I'm tired of only having 11).
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                  How do you find people who want to enlarge their mafia (read, I'm tired of only having 11).
                  So there's groups you can join...basically adding a ton of friends just for Mafia purposes. I believe once you add them, you can delete them from your friends list but keep them in your mafia...

Comment

Working...
                  X