No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, a living gay dude apparently fucks dead gay dudes or something and then there are zombies or something...i don't know. I just thought the picture of the book cover was hilarious.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The cover is hilarious, I do have to say. It looks like one of those Harlequin Romances, except for gay necropheliacs.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Add more Mortensen testicles and you have the perfect Fabfunk bait.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I WANT THIS. I, too, want be friend for Tor!

Comment

• http://www.wired.com/reviews/2011/12...-m-coupe/all/1

Never been a huge BMW fan, but that's one fine automobile. Can't wait to get my truck paid off. If not for needing to get Brittany a new car I would be paying off a lot extra right now. Soon as I do, I'm putting so much money in the bank and saving for a fat down payment on a nice luxury/sports car.

Comment

• Beautiful car, but much to small for my taste.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's bigger than the Focus and I surprisingly fit great in the Focus. I want to go small two door with my next ride, unless I somehow can afford a $60k Audi which lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  It's bigger than the Focus and I surprisingly fit great in the Focus. I want to go small two door with my next ride, unless I somehow can afford a $60k Audi which lol.
                  Lotto monies would go directly to a home first, Audi second.

ETA: Actually huge ass truck second, Audi third.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• At the Ford dealer they had a Shelby in the showroom, and wanted $65k for it. Unless Shelby replaced the entire suspension fucking LOL at $65k for that thing. Mustang has HORRIBLE suspension. I'd be scared to drive it with that much power.

Comment

• Truth.

Comment

• http://www.manufacturersclearance.co...t-station.html

Comment

• pimp.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh, I want that - badly!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i6LvQaaSqNg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Rob's new iPad case?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X