I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice guide, Rob!!!!!

As for me, I curse the Gods that some unforeseen events made that I can't buy the wife an iPad. I toyed with some other tablets, but really, they're not iPad. I love the iPhone and iPod Classic I have, but how's the Pad for those who have it?

SOON!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• the iPad isn't bad for a normal user (internet, apps, etc), but the android tablets are so much better IMO due to all of the open source stuff available.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm a normal user. A friend just told me that since Apple has the Cloud, I might as well stay Apple. For my future cell, I might look for a Android though.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Shit I have a Xoom I will sell. I'm just not a tablet user, it's been sitting in the office untouched for like 3 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
            the iPad isn't bad for a normal user (internet, apps, etc), but the android tablets are so much better IMO due to all of the open source stuff available.
            Are you saying I'm normal?

That cuts deep, Rob.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Neat.

Too bad the drawing surface is confined to A4.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ooooooohhhh! I'd love to get one of those.

Comment

• Rob, you would SO get a hunk of the cheese if I had the bucks for this!

http://www.amazon.com/Law-Order-Comp...0878529&sr=1-1

Jesus, Mary and Jack McCoy, I want that! ALL 20 SEASONS!!!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Locke and Key is so fucking good.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• word.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I still want someone to purchase that gay zombie book and read it.

Comment

• I clicked on the link to that fucking thing and now I know what it is and am both repulsed and intrigued.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• like what is the deal is he a gay necrophile Adonis or something

"He's been thrice voted Sexiest Man in the World...but he only has eyes for the grave."

~

Comment

• EXACTLY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                                I still want someone to purchase that gay zombie book and read it.
                                Do their weiners break off in each other's butts?
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X