I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    Besides, with a light inside of those, how would you wash them when they needed it?
    Wash? Lisa, you're such a girl!

Comment

• Aww, there is nothing grosser than dirty bedroom slippers!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• They're probably removable in some way, you know, for the girls.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's right - for the girls. Because boyze are just dirty gross germ farms.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Well, somebody's gotta herd them germs up.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/91d_1321039855"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/91d_1321039855" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Comment

• This is awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All the Monodotees.com shirts are $10, but the I Massacre TX shirt is sold out in XX

Comment

• BAM.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Our first ever Holiday Gift Guide!

Comment

• Awesome, congrats on that, Rob! I'm loving the 40th anniversary Planet of the Apes, and the Chris Reeve Superman!

Comment

• Thanks! IT was a lot of work. Thankfully Ari and Lesley helped.

Comment

• Yeah, the hard work definitely shows!

Comment

• Would love to order Mondo Tees but they have been out of stock on XXL for like 3 months. Been trying to get that I massacre TX shirt for at least that long.

Comment

• Ok... so it's a fetish.

Comment

Working...
                                X