Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ehhhh,

I'm more of a GCPD man myself.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Evacuate now? In our moment of triumph? I fear you overestimate their chances!"

Comment

• This is available at Target right now for $12. Look in the video game section.

Comment

• Tactical, indeed...

Comment

• Tac Bac? You gonna have some Hard Tack with that Tac Bac?

Comment

• Hey! Ain't nothing wrong with hardtack... or ship's biscuit!

Comment

• I didn't say anything was wrong with Hard Tack or Tac Bac or Fat Back for that matter. And that's the fact, Jack.

Comment

• Oooo... fat back.

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with bacon that you can bring with you anywhere.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That's true, it's how we brought the confederacy to its knees.

Comment

• For Rerb and his Legos...

Comment

• Vin, I want to get some night sights for my Glock, tritium or some shit, what's your rec?
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Truglo... accept no substitute.

I also have one of their 'Switchback' watches. I don't know what they do with their tritium, but I'm convinced it glows brighter than their competitors.

Comment

• <object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LjnhhtHojM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7LjnhhtHojM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• Saw that earlier today. Kid is crazy.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X