No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found it. Would rather have the HOTH one right now.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I could have sworn Mondo had a poster for Winnebago Man. Not sure why you'd buy a poster for that documentary but hey, it's your money.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Because he's the ultimate mystery man.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Like I said, it's your money. And so long as it's not going to Sarah Palin or pro Prop 8 people. I do not care.

Comment

• Fuck, it sold out faster than a MOTU toy.

Comment

• Yep. Got mine. BAM.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• CHA-CHING!

Comment

• FUCK ME MY LIFE IS A COMPLETE FAILURE. THIS KID....

Comment

• He's a gawky bastard, but damn if he isn't brilliant.

He wouldn't go for 30% for 4 Million?!
                    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-24-2010, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE A FAILURE.

Comment

• I had that thought too for a moment, but i'm not an engineer nor had any desire to be one.

Comment

• Ahh, fuck that. Let's go make Garrison's "It" and call it the Hockedsel. And our tagline would, of course, be: "Let Ed tell you."
                          Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 08-24-2010, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• How would you even pronounce that?

Still, the guy must have turned down the 4 Mil knowing he'd get higher seed money for a share like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              How would you even pronounce that?

Still, the guy must have turned down the 4 Mil knowing he'd get higher seed money for a share like that.
                              I'm sure he did. Honestly, it seems WAY too much of a TV hype than anything else. I've seen that invention before, and the fact that he had to go to the Dragons' Den to get that off the ground seems way too far fetched.

Comment

• In that case, he just went on the show to pimp the item and pick up some extra cash.

Comment

Working...
                                X