Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Slacker. I posted that shit two posts above yours.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't think I can live with out this bike. I at least need to ride it... or hump it a little.

Comment

• I want these posters so badly.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• WANT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• NO WAY!!!!!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I, too, would like to play with a portion of Nyarlathotep. Iggy would also (Hey, Iggy! Christmas present!!!)

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3Cq0sy4TBs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3Cq0sy4TBs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• That robot is wasting a lot of energy with how long it takes to get beer out. Imagine the electricity bill! Although, it would still be cool to have someone deliver beer.
                  If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• IN THE YEAR 2000:

Beer delivery.

On a Tron bike.

This is what I believe...
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• creepy...

Comment

• Like a doll's eyes........
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• ... dead eyes

Comment

• That's right, frighten the shit out of your friends and love ones.

Or

Become one of the chicks from White Chicks.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• OR ROB SHIT WITH THAT MASK ON.

Comment

• Oh no, Rob could make a mask of my face. Make everyone think it's me and commit crimes. Thus ruining my reputation and credibility!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X