No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake would never bang three hot Greek females at once. He doth not deserve such weaponry.

Comment

• He could get Ed to pose with him and bring along his pancakes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        God we all need to pitch in to get that for Jake on the caveat that he poses in a loin cloth with his roomie topless like in the game. WHO'S WITH ME?!
        I'm in...

But will he shave his locks to become Kratos?

Only the Gods can know for certain... and they seldom speak to mortals.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
          I'm in...

But will he shave his locks to become Kratos?

Only the Gods can know for certain... and they seldom speak to mortals.
          "In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."

We chatted, and He says Jake can keep his flowing locks. Jake needs to wear white and red bodypaint, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            haha.
            Ok, Rob...

Maybe not a sword, but who in their right mind could not use one of these?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              We chatted, and He says Jake can keep his flowing locks. Jake needs to wear white and red bodypaint, though.
              I haven't posted our pictures from Burning Man yet?

Comment

• Holy shit these are some nice posters. Just look at those DEVO posters.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That Tom Jones one is magnificent.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I figured you would have gone for that one.

Comment

• IT's fucking great.

Comment

• I love the DEVO drug box one. Even though I do not own a single DEVO album.

Comment

• AWESOME.

Comment

• JESUS FUCK I WANT THIS NOW

Comment

• The only way that could get any cooler is if it got drunk at an office party and fucked the Batmobile.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just buckets.
                                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Working...
                                X