I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time, I'd put a job in this thread:

This would combine my delusions of being near law enforcement while working in finance. Damn lack of financial modeling experience.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You could try lying, maybe?

Comment

• It would be too big of a stretch. By the time, I'd understand everything listed. Someone would already be hired.

Comment

• Doesn't matter. Even if you know absolutely nothing about something, act like you do. Be confident! If you can't dazzle them with brains, baffle them with bullshit. The only thing holding you back is you.

Remember, whether you think you can, or you can't...

you're right.

Comment

• Fake it till ya make it.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• When you're right, you're right.

Comment

• Read a fucking wikipedia article remember some buzzwords and blow your way to the top. (or bottom, not sure your preference)
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• http://jalopnik.com/5570622/behold-c...00-hp-e85-gt+r

GT-R is pretty much my dream car. This GT-R would cause me to give up everything I own and drive across the world.

Comment

• For the HALO fans among you... if there are any left.

http://www.trueswords.com/custom-tit...ue-p-4030.html

Comment

• GIVE ME SIGHT BEYOND SIGHT!

YAY! It worked!

Comment

• Lulz. People who collect swords and shit crack me up. More so if they are swords that fictional half man half lions use.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fine...

I was going to buy you a sword for Xmas, but I'm not so sure now.

Comment

• haha.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Since I can't find a Brock Samson knife for sale... Jake is going to have to use this for Halloween.

Comment

• God we all need to pitch in to get that for Jake on the caveat that he poses in a loin cloth with his roomie topless like in the game. WHO'S WITH ME?!

Comment

Working...
                                X