No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope the day we all get a chance to hang out, that we're all wearing that same exact shirt.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It's either this one or the cartoon Freddy one. A classic, if I say so myself.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• whoa, cartoon Freddy?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I had that shirt when I was 6. And Matt, I buy plenty of shirts from Threadless and Teefury at around $10, and they are great quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
            whoa, cartoon Freddy?
            http://forums.braindeadradio.com/sho...8&postcount=54
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I'm pretty sure I had that shirt when I was 6. And Matt, I buy plenty of shirts from Threadless and Teefury at around $10, and they are great quality.
              Same here. Actually was going to post a link to Teemagnet, which shows you shirts from Tee Fury, Woot.shirt, and a few others. And they usually run from $10 to $18.

Comment

• Fuck nerdious, I do not need a fucking t-shirt aggregation site.

Comment

• To make sure Rob didn't miss this post. Pretty sure Ari got this shirt too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Fuck nerdious, I do not need a fucking t-shirt aggregation site.
                    At those prices? Yes. Yes, you do.

Comment

• Huh, good to know. I can't tell you how many $15 dollar shirts have absolutely shredded on me after the 5th washing. At that price point, they're pretty much disposable.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Teefury shirts are nice, but their sizes are fucking retarded. A large is LONG AND WIDE AS SHIT. But a medium doesnt' fit properly . FFFUUUUUU
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                          I went nuts and bought like 12 shirts over a couple of weeks, and I barely get to wear them. I wear a t-shirt maybe twice a week at most. I've got shirts I still haven't worn yet out of that little binge. And my girlfriend got me a couple as well. SIIIIIGH

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            I sure as hell don't. I've got a mini collection of Tommy Bahama and Old Chicago Beer Tour shirts that's ridiculous. It's my one real vice.

And dammit...I sure wish that I could get those lastexittonowhere shirts at a cheaper price.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                              Teefury shirts are nice, but their sizes are fucking retarded. A large is LONG AND WIDE AS SHIT. But a medium doesnt' fit properly . FFFUUUUUU
                              Teefury is the one site that fits me fucking PERFECT. The shirts are always nice and baggy over my gut, and fit around my arms (the one part of my body I have some kind of muscle tone) perfect. Threadless shirts always fit really small and tight around my arms.

Comment

• I'm a fan of Woot shirts. They tend to fit me the best and most of my tshirts are from there. It's nice to know that only a handful of people will be rocking the shirts I wear.

Comment

Working...
                                X