X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post

A pity that Taurus did not end up with the contract, but this baby is sweet AND cheap. $650 MSRP... but you can find them for around $425-450.
      Nice and cheap for a Taurus. I will always love Taurus. It was the first brand I shot, and have been in love with them since.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Too small...

Won't hold enough ammo.

Fail... unrefined, weapons-grade fail.

Comment

• Not to mention you couldn't see shit through the mask.

*Examines picture more closely*

Does that guy have....dreadlocks?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• V, turtles of the ninja family do not need ammo.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It's the right size for your sais.

GET IT. SIZE. SAIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                It's the right size for your sais.

GET IT. SIZE. SAIS.
                http://instantrimshot.com/

Comment

• Yes, I know what you are saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                    I will fly out to WA, find you and THROATPUNCH*â„¢ you if I ever see that on you.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Word!

Comment

• But, I like tuttles.

Comment

• AND HE LOVES YOU

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And it comes with an eye mask!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              For those without bribe/drug money...

Developed through direct feedback from Special Forces teams stationed around the world, the new Taurus 24/7 "OSS" is one of the most advanced firearms in the history of pistol making. Built to meet and/or exceed all requirements laid down by USSOCOM (United States Special Operations Command) for its new sidearm, this extreme duty pistol offers unprecedented reliability, durability, accuracy and ergonomic functionality. Capable of firing thousands of failure-free rounds in virtually any environment, whether it be jungle humidity and mud, desert heat and sand, or arctic cold and ice, we packed the 24/7 OSS with features that real-world professionals were asking for. Bad guys beware-here comes the 24/7 OSS in .45 ACP!

The H&K Mk. 23 is nice... but finicky with particular loads, especially low-powered loads for use with suppressors. Thanks... but no thanks.

Now, despite the flowery praise of the PR guy writing the abovementioned blurb... I was fortunate enough to test several flavors of this baby on numerous occasions.

A pity that Taurus did not end up with the contract, but this baby is sweet AND cheap. $650 MSRP... but you can find them for around $425-450.
                              CAME
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.manolith.com/2009/12/21/s...everyone-else/

Comment

Working...
                                X