No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This seems much simpler. The ducts just add more weight.

Comment

• Fuck. YES!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Holy fuck. That is hilariously epic
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I say we find out where it's being built, then stage a daring night-time raid to "appropriate" it...

Comment

• I'm with Vin. I still have the original as well!

Comment

• KODAK Zi8

Comment

• This site has about 20 shirts that I want to buy, but I have a hard time justifying the conversion rate and shipping expense. Seriously, going from pounds to dollars, the price on a t-shirt is almost $28. Add in tax and shipping from Great Britain and you're talking about some serious jing.

Dammit.

I've searched for an American website that has the same swag without any success. Sure, there are other MFP shirts out there, but NONE of them look as awesomely sweet as THIS one.

Dammit.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well... sometimes the bear eats you, brother.

I have the "Off-World Colonies", and the "Cyberdyne" shirts...

They are worth it. Take the hit.

Found this on line...

http://www.thebladeshop.com/ProductD...ductCode=C12GS

Other shops have it cheaper... but they are all on back-order. So, looks like the bear ate me as well.

Comment

• Well, the bear is gonna eat ME, I guess. I'm gonna get the MFP shirt and 2-3 others...not sure which ones, yet. I'm thinking the USS Sulaco, Nakatomi Plaza, and Antarctica Outpost #31 shirts.

Dammit.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That Aminty Police one is pretty good.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• .40 cal variety, of course. So smooth...

Comment

• The .45 is better...I may buy one in the next year or two...it's either this or a Kimber.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Grave, get the MK23. It's only another grand.

Comment

• Hmm, Grave is in law enforcement and is suddenly throwing around lots of cash.

Grave, I want your badge and gun on my desk.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil DJ View Post
                                Grave, get the MK23. It's only another grand.
                                For those without bribe/drug money...

Developed through direct feedback from Special Forces teams stationed around the world, the new Taurus 24/7 "OSS" is one of the most advanced firearms in the history of pistol making. Built to meet and/or exceed all requirements laid down by USSOCOM (United States Special Operations Command) for its new sidearm, this extreme duty pistol offers unprecedented reliability, durability, accuracy and ergonomic functionality. Capable of firing thousands of failure-free rounds in virtually any environment, whether it be jungle humidity and mud, desert heat and sand, or arctic cold and ice, we packed the 24/7 OSS with features that real-world professionals were asking for. Bad guys beware-here comes the 24/7 OSS in .45 ACP!

The H&K Mk. 23 is nice... but finicky with particular loads, especially low-powered loads for use with suppressors. Thanks... but no thanks.

Now, despite the flowery praise of the PR guy writing the abovementioned blurb... I was fortunate enough to test several flavors of this baby on numerous occasions.

A pity that Taurus did not end up with the contract, but this baby is sweet AND cheap. $650 MSRP... but you can find them for around $425-450.

Comment

Working...
                                X