No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck. I would love to grab this as soon as it comes out, but I really was hoping there would be a front and back camera on the beast. I might have to wait on this.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• HAHAHAHA.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What? I want to be able to Skype while "boarding while pooping".

Comment

• OK, yea, after talking it over with a co-worker, not really interested. Maybe the second generation. But the thing does nothing interesting. It's just not compelling at all.

Comment

• If they could thin down the bezel, add cameras and a suction device, then I'm sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              If they could thin down the bezel, add cameras and a suction device, then I'm sold.
              Kinky and surprising.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Why the need for a camera?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Why the need for a camera?
                  Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  What? I want to be able to Skype while "boarding while pooping".
                  I just said why.

Comment

• I think my biggest issue is the interface. 10" iPhone? Come on. I wanted something new and exciting. It's not even a new product! It's an ereader! OK, so was the iPhone, it has Kindle. It's for newspapers and magazines, such as this NY Times app! OK, the iPhone has a NYT app, other publications could just as easily made one.

I would want flash support, camera(s), a new interface, and a more robust operating system. Something more of a mix of iPhone's and OSX. I want to network to my other computer and hard drives so I can run music and movies off those, as well as run actual Mac programs. I don't want to surf on Safari unless I have to. I want my Firefox and all it's add ons.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I think my biggest issue is the interface. 10" iPhone? Come on. I wanted something new and exciting. It's not even a new product! It's an ereader! OK, so was the iPhone, it has Kindle. It's for newspapers and magazines, such as this NY Times app! OK, the iPhone has a NYT app, other publications could just as easily made one.

I would want flash support, camera(s), a new interface, and a more robust operating system. Something more of a mix of iPhone's and OSX. I want to network to my other computer and hard drives so I can run music and movies off those, as well as run actual Mac programs. I don't want to surf on Safari unless I have to. I want my Firefox and all it's add ons.
                      I was thinking the same thing. Honestly, it should be tied down to the iPhone/iPod Touch OS. It should be able to fucking play WoW, Hockenmit!

Comment

• http://i.gizmodo.com/5458382/8-thing...about-the-ipad

Comment

• Damn, hopefully the second version will hopefully take care of the essential shit.
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'll have to agree with this. No multitasking on a tablet in these times is just ridiculous. And the bezel pisses me off. When the unconfirmed shots leaked yesterday, I was hoping it was just a guard to keep the tablet connected to the table.

Give me a tablet with the following:

Smaller form, e.g. the Kindle with a fucking smaller bezel
                            Front and back cameras
                            Multitasking ability
                            Flash or even Silverlight
                            Mac OS
                            And the ability to play SC2.

I'll be happy then.

Comment

• You AZN's and your SC.

Comment

• So nothing on a new iphone then? Hockinit Apple!
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X