No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit $499. FUCK IT IM BUYING ONE.

Comment

• Granted it's only the wi-fi version....

Then there’s 32GB for $599 and 64GB for $699. These are for the Wi-Fi only version.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A $130 price bump for each for 3G? That seems fucking steep. I wouldn't worry with that. I've got my iPhone for that, plus if I got desperate I would jailbreak and tether then go lulz2uATT

Comment

• But the WiFi is going to be available in 60 days!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• They said nothing about flash though. Seriously, this isn't competitive to netbooks/laptops at all if it doesn't have flash.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm still wary about that.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm shocked it's not out for 60 days. Everyone has known about the tablet forever. I kind of figured there was a warehouse filled somewhere and Steve would go "and in stores Friday" like he did for the Macbooks and iPhones. I guess security was so tight they didn't even go into production.

But yea, at this point I really don't know if I want one. I don't really want an eReader, and I don't know what purpose it fills that my MacBook Air doesn't handle.

Comment

• I love the keyboard dock. HAHA. Kinda misses the point.

Comment

• iPad: Taking Sanitary Napkins into the 21st Century.

Comment

• It's hefty. Substantial. Easy to grip. Fast. Beautiful. Rigid. Starkly designed. The glass is a little rubbery but it could be my sweaty hands. And it's fasssstttt. Apple didn't really sell this point, but it's the single biggest benefit of the iPad: speed. It feels at least a generation faster than the iPhone 3GS. Lags and waits are gone, and the OS and apps respond just as quickly as you'd hope.
                      ooooh

Comment

• I just got the 3GS...and I still want this. Don't sweat the flash thing too much. I was this huge adobe event last year and they announced flash will be coming to everything, including the iPhone and the Blackberry...it's just a matter of time.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yes, but is there flash? If I can't even get to spank material with the iPad then it's worth less than nothing.

Comment

• Adobe has been saying that from the start, and it's always prefaced with "if Apple will allow it." They even developed a lite flash FOR iPhone and Jobs was like 'meh"

Comment

• Why wouldn't you just load up on mp4s? That way you wouldn't have to look for it.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Because it only has a 16GB HDD and that will fill up insanely fast on apps. And it doesn't look like it's going to let me stream from my external network drive.

Comment

Working...
                                X