• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
    Jeff, stop being young/old.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Regarding the 1 GHz Apple A4 chip:

Most advanced chip they've ever done; processor, graphics, I/O, and everything in one chip

Comment

• Apps from App Store work right from the get go.

Built the iPad to run virtually every app unmodified right out of the box. Do that in two ways. Pixel-for-pixel accuracy in a black box in the middle of screen or automatically pixel double and run apps full screen.

Comment

• Sweet Jeebus, was a release time announced?
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Not yet.

Comment

• the painting app looks GREAT.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I have it on the iPhone. It's aces.

And holy shit this machine.

Comment

• Any word on the 4G iphone?
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• And lulz to the kindle owners out there. My step mom has one. HAHA.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not impressed so far. If I didn't have a laptop and an iPhone I would be much more interested. Hoping something is up their sleeve.

Comment

• THE iFLESHLIGHT ATTACHMENT.

Comment

• unlimited data $30 a month.
                          Hey now...

Comment

• On AT&T LULZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Let's continue to clog a network that gets raped like Nanking already.

Comment

• I'm just a fan that you don't need a contract for it. And I never even use my cell phone so this is right up my alley so far.

Comment

• $499? SOLD.

Comment

Working...
                                X