• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Ok then, give me a coffee can, a rubiks cube, and a elephant suppository.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• You wouldn't even articulate the fingers.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yes, the fingers would be more difficult to make as I would need several molds of Viet's penis.
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• ...you moron. Why would you need to make multiple molds? Molds are supposed to be casted once.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Stop trying to keep me naked for longer than I need to be.

And no Scott, you can't sock me. Pervert.

Comment

• Because it would be difficult to mold such a tiny thing.... I'm just saying.

Comment

• Patience, steady hands, and tweezers. Good thing you're not a doctor.

Comment

• Apple's supposed "iTablet" just based on these patents.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm curious about this. Would be the first Apple product I've owned since my Apple IIe.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm horribly excited about the Apple Tablet. I'm not a huge omfgappleeeeefanboi at all, but I admit to a profound love of my iPhone and iPod. I also own a Macbook Air (which I kind of regret buying), but I have a horrible feeling that if they say "Apple Tablet is in stores Friday" I will be going to the mall at lunch break to hit the Apple Store.

Comment

• Hahaha. We're going to see Billy on the news, waiting in line tomorrow, waiting till the tablet is released.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            Hahaha. We're going to see Billy on the news, waiting in line tomorrow, waiting till the tablet is released.
                            Only if it's under $1,000. I like the Gizmodo article saying the rumor is $600 to $800 price tag so that Apple can just get in the market and destroy it. If it's $600, I'm totally calling in sick. I'll sign up for Twitter and twitpic me with my Apple tablet all over my junk while playing ME2 all day.

Comment

• I've read on Engadget and Gizmodo that it's probably going to be around $800. The morning news stated rumor was $750.

Fuck, I better start saving.

Comment

• I didn't buy MAG and Army of Two and Bayonetta so I could have some extra cash just in case. Then I found out I'm getting like $2,000 extra on taxes because I bought a new truck this year and all guilt fell away. Saving to buy a house? Pfft, I love living with mommy and having this Apple tablet!

Comment

Working...
                                X