No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting in line for hours for a toy isn't nerdy. Waiting in line for hours to meet the inker of an obscure comic title is, IMO.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Waiting in line for hours for a toy isn't nerdy. Waiting in line for hours to meet the inker of an obscure comic title is, IMO.
      Which doesn't happen as often, apparently, thanks to such toys.

WOOHOO ARTIST ALLEY, BITCHES!

No one wants to meet the inker, they're glorified tracers.*

*taking it back to Smithland
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Both are just as nerdy. Corey stood in line for a signed copy of Cooke's rendition of The Hunter: A Parker Novel for me while I was in line for hours at Mattel.

PS Your opinion doesn't count.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Inkers are glorified tracers.

Comment

• That's the only reason I don't think I could ever do Comic Con. The amount do waiting in lines is a turn off. I don't collect enough toys to make it worth it, and every trailer/presentation ends up on the web anyways. That and I'd go way more in debt if I ever ended up going,. haha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
              Both are just as nerdy. Corey stood in line for a signed copy of Cooke's rendition of The Hunter: A Parker Novel for me while I was in line for hours at Mattel.

PS Your opinion doesn't count.
              Corey is smart. If I had a womb, I would have Darwyn's babies. His Parker adaptation was amazing.

You, on the other hand, waited for a fucking toy and missed out on shaking Cooke's hand. COOKE'S HAND.

ETA: Misread that he was waiting on it for you. My bad. But still...
              Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-09-2009, 01:13 PM.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                Corey is smart. If I had a womb, I would have Darwyn's babies. His Parker adaptation was amazing.

You, on the other hand, waited for a fucking toy.

That probably was never opened. lulz.

Comment

• Corey is an awesome friend.

Comment

• Either way, if you wait in line for a comic/toy/ZJ, you're probably a nerd. haha

Comment

• And if you shrink-wrapped the Cooke book (WOMP) without reading it, I will have a sad.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He even got Cooke to sign it to me! And no, I never opened the toys... Hahaha.

Comment

• Ari and our angry wizard friend, Bobby, are nerds as well. And we fucking waited 4 hours in line to get a ticket to wait in line again the next day. It was AWESOME.

I haven't read the book yet. It's sitting in my closet in bubble wrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            I haven't read the book yet. It's sitting in my closet in bubble wrap.
                            Adding insult to the nerdery:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X