No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. According to a review in the LA Times, it's the best Verizon phone.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Which is like saying "This guy was the gentlest child molester ever!" I love Verizon's coverage but hate most of their phones. I can't wait to get rid of this piece of shit Dare.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
        Where did the "Asians Can't Butt Fuck" tag come from? I lost it when I saw that.
        From me. Because of this:

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        But how are Asians gay? We have small cocks. We can't butt fuck each other properly.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So, so true.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We're the true inventors of nose/ear fuckin'.

Comment

• Asians can't buttfuck? Tell that to the Rice Queens out there. They would beg to differ.

Comment

• OK. It's just me. I'm under-equipped. Thanks for calling me out. Ass.

Comment

• I'm just calling it likes I sees it. Not my problem, you're under equipped. Granted, I just have standard issue equipment. As opposed to Ari, whose nickname "The Hebrew Hammer" applies very well.

Comment

• My monstrous stalloneshoulder does the job well.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Then there's the whole skinny guy thing. What in the hell was the genetic reason behind that?

Comment

• Funny to see this conversation under a thread entitled 'I Want This'.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I might as well beat everyone to the punch with the following tag...

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                            OK. It's just me. I'm under-equipped. Thanks for calling me out. Ass.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Gonna go get that phone tomorrow morning - I'd go tonight but I don't want to dick around in Westwood.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                                Gonna go get that phone tomorrow morning - I'd go tonight but I don't want to dick around in Westwood.
                                But Westwood has Native Foods! I love that place.

Yes, I'm a hipster.

Comment

Working...
                                X