No announcement yet.

I want this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it allow you travel through time? Is it made of gold? I mean really, for $92 I could buy shit tons of v-necks.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It increaseses my nerdiness by 50 points.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• By what,
        +4 or +8?

If it's +8 than it was worth it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Make sure to roll for initative.

Comment

• It was +50. People always want to take my picture when I'm wearing that beanie. Hahaha. I become an accidental cosplayer with it on.

Comment

• No need to roll for initiative with it on. That's how nerdy it is.

Comment

• Motherfuck....

Comment

• But then again, this was when I didn't have rent, was ridiculously spoiled, and had two paychecks that I could just throw around.

Comment

• My god, you were like Chevy Chase in Caddyshack.

Comment

• Alien Abdution Lamp:

Comment

• is that finally real? I know it was in prototype stage for fucking ever.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hope so. The link is currently broken, though. Bugger.

Comment

• The father created a balloon boy lamp!

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                              The father created a balloon boy lamp!

Needs more win. Like the boy on the box instead of a cow. But nice amount of win there.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Give me a break, it was maid with MS Paint.
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X