Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to my first MLB game yesterday. The last one was when I was 5. Doesn't count.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cause he's a fucking douchebag?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Who enjoys steroids?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

He's become a douche over the last two years before that he wasn't so douchey.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I took steroids back in '92. Overrated. Still paralyzed. Wah wah.

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
            I took steroids back in '92. Overrated. Still paralyzed. Wah wah.
            That needs to be the anti steriod message...right there.

Comment

WOO! Got some good tickets for Twins/Mariners game on Tues at the dome! WOO! BEER AND DOGS!

Comment

Have fun...should be a mad house...I'm waiting for a few weeks before I attempt to hit a Dodger game
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So here's hoping that the Twins do a bit better tonight while we're there. It was kind of a beat down last night.

Comment

How's the Hube Metrodome holding up these days?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I love the dome, I'm going to miss it. But the new place sounds like it is going to be pretty amazing.... if it isn't snowing.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Yeah, not having a retractable roof in MN is fucking retarded.

Comment

Pretty much.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Holy shit was that a game. Man, so fucking close but the Twins pulled it off. Fun fucking shit.

Comment

Did you get drunk off of 10 dollar beers?
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I had a decent buzz. Only had to spend 23 bucks. haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X