Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ref's gotta eat too mang.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• lulz. "Manufacture Marijuana..."

lulz.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I kind of wondered how that worked. Like growing it was not enough so he had to MANUFACTURE it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• WEED IS MURDER! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S GROWN BY A TAPOUT WEARER!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But for reals, he rented a warehouse? what a dumbfuck.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tapout shirts man.

Shoulda Jimmy Johns'd that shit. Cops love Jimmy Johns!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• There is a thread on the underground (a MMA forum) that's highlighted all of the quotes from a recent interview before the arrest and it's sounds like he's mega high during the interview. It's hilarious.

Comment

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, mother fucker danced with the wrong partner. I knew showboating would be his downfall.

Comment

• Well, that happened.
                    "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• And it was beautiful

Comment

• MMA journalists need to be shot.

Watching the post-fight press conference and every other question is some variation of, "Chris, do you feel that Anderson disrespected you during the fight?"
                        "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• I can only hope the same thing or something like it happens to Nick Diaz.

Comment

• Holy crap, that dude got knocked the fuck OUT.

Comment

• Sliva got laminated.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• He'll be lucky to be able to do basic math after that pummeling his head took.

Comment

Working...
                                X