Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The video might as well have that dialog in it. Lesnar got smashed, so much so a vagina opened up on his cheek.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That axewound looked fucking painful as hell.

I was expecting a mini-Lesnar to pop out of it and escape into the crowd.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• UFC + WEC = About Time.

Aldo's cleaning out his division as well as GSP or Anderson
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Thoughts on the rumored Cerrone/Florian fight? My heart says Cerrone would wreck him but my brain says Florian would win. Best thing about the merger is that they gain GREAT talent AND the WEC fighters will finally get a decent payday.

Also Lesnar better learn to take a punch or he'll be a gatekeeper really soon.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I want GSP to turn Diaz into a Stephen Hawkins-lookalike, but with all his Diaz retardation. Christ that guy is such a douchebag.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I kind of want Diaz to win ONLY to see all of the silliness the UFC would have to put up with out of him as the champ. But let's be honest. GSP probably punishes him into a stoppage by round 4.

Comment

• While I share that curiosity, GSP needs to pummel the living shit out of him. I nearly want to see a Ivan Drago-Apollo Creed-type of fight in the octagon.

Comment

• This won't be the fight that you see that. For all the talk about GSP wanting to "retire" him and give him the worst beating of his career, Georges is smart enough to stick to the plan that doesn't involve him getting KTFO. You can expect GSP to throw his usual leg kicks, superman punches, head kicks and jabs for the first few minutes of each round, but once Diaz tries to walk him to the cage and bully him it'll be double leg, and ground & pound for the remainder.

Which is fine, that is how he dominates everyone and its unwise for him to trade with a volume puncher like Diaz for too long. But I'm not buying the hype that George is going to stop a guy that took the best Robbie Lawler, Paul Daley, Scott Smith, Gomi and KJ Noons could give him in stand up wars.
                    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I can understand that reasoning. I can also see GSP getting to comfy in Nick's guard and getting subbed. I know it was eons ago but Hughes showed GSP can make mistakes when he's comfy. GSP had Hughes in that first fight but made a tiny error and he paid for it.

That being said it's been a LOOOOONG time since GSP has had a lapse like that so I still see him pulling out the win, one way or another. Should be great to watch though.

Comment

• Well that was the usual GSP domination.

Comment

• I didn't even get to watch the fight, but like always GSP's face was more messed up than his opponents. But from all accounts he pretty much did what he wanted. I just guess I'm tired of all the decisions lately. Everyone is point fighting instead of trying to beat the other guy. Not a knock on GSP, it is a smart strategy, just makes for some boring fights at times.

Comment

• For this one, Diaz was a pinata. I guess it's the only knock we can make on GSP, but he's just playing the game to win it. He's a cerebral fighter, so he'll go for points if he doesn't have to compromise his position. Totally agree on his face, but for once, Diaz looked worse. It was that brutal for him.

Comment

• I think they need to start standing guys up if the guy on top isn't advancing position OR doing REAL damage. Takedowns for points is killing my enjoyment of MMA right now. That's not aimed at GSP because again, I didn't get to see the fight yet.

Comment

• http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/4/17...rison-mma-news
                                "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

Working...
                                X