No announcement yet.

Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt is gonna send him back to the WWE with his penis-sword..tail..thing..between his legs

Wierd to wait 4 years to come back and do it on less than a months notice. Does he really need the payday?
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• WHOA! Kimbo Slice died!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        That piece of shit wasn't a MMA fighter.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• that's a rough fucking 42
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THATS HOW I EAT

Remember the first time I saw him in pre-youtube world. Took like 20 minutes to download that first backyard video.

Comment

• with the busted eye socket?

yeah, that shit was fucked.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Comment

• Dude was like 29 in that video and he looked 40.

Comment

• Prison years, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                      Hunt is gonna send him back to the WWE with his penis-sword..tail..thing..between his legs

Wierd to wait 4 years to come back and do it on less than a months notice. Does he really need the payday?
                      Not a money grab, he genuinely wants to fight WITHOUT diverticulitis. He was actually sick as fuck during the last like three fights he had in UFC. He's flirted with going back before but it fell through for various reasons.

That being said I like both he and Hunt so I'll be watching anxiously but I could see Hunt walking off on him, BUT if Brock COULD wrestle the shit out of him and wear him out.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jones Jones got pulled off of UFC 200 last night by the USADA for potential anti-doping violation.

HUGE.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Hopefully this is remove Dana White from the circus. He's the main cause behind this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Hopefully this is remove Dana White from the circus. He's the main cause behind this shit.
                            Didn't he sell out and is leaving it behind at some point now?

Comment

• Dana ain't going nowhere. He's the face of the UFC as long as the Fertita's own it. Now there is a rumor that the Fertita's are trying to sell it, soooo.......

As for Jones, HE'S the reason HE failed a drug test PERIOD.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dana is solely responsible for the entire clusterfuck. Jones is knows to be a loose cannon, doing drugs. McGregor tried to patch things up, but White being the cunt he is he decided it would be fun to teach him a lesson. Look what we got.

GSP was so right. He knew Hendricks and countless others were jacked up. Now we'll see how the UFC rebounds from this.

Comment

Working...
                                X