No announcement yet.

Mixed Martial Arts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoinks, watching that kick in slo-mo is horrifying.

Comment

• Ego, pure unadulterated ego, and a terrible trainer. She had a stupid game plan and it made her look stupid, and her trainer was all "Yassssssssssssssss" after round one? Crazy. She deserved to get dusted like that.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw the clips... damn. She took so many shots to the head, including that kick, I'll be amazed if she can still do basic math when she recovers. Painful, and the strategy was for shit.

Comment

• I didn't see he whole fight but read that Rousey phoned it in. I'm sure the full fight will be on the YouTube soon enough. You're good, but you can't believe your own hype, lady!

Comment

• Not so much phoned in, but she tried to box a WORLD CHAMPION boxer. Fucking stupid.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• NICE! Actually, this has been running through my head all day when I think about that fight.

Comment

• Rousey did the EXACT thing she said in interviews that she shouldn't. Her trainer is ass too. Holm has legit skills and Ronda was not ready for her.

Comment

• It's going to be interesting to see Rhonda come back from this, hopefully a bit more humble than she's been acting lately. It's also going to be a hoot watching Holm's first title defense - she's potent in the ring.

Comment

• Would laugh my ass off if Miesha Tate wins it off Holms only to have Ronda steal her soul again.

Comment

• Some serious shit going down today, UFC pulls Conor McGregor from UFC 200, Conor announces his 'retirement' on Twitter ??
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'm wondering if the coke rumors are stirring shit up maybe.

Comment

• Saw a rumour that he demanded 10 mil for the fight, and White said nope. Hence he's backing out.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I heard he refused to do a big ass tour of pressers after doing a year long one for Aldo only for Aldo to step out of the fight, told Dana he didn't have the balls to pull him and Dana had the balls.

Comment

• POST MOTHER FUCKING AVATAR BITCHES!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X