X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/V BDR Panda Bowl XIII: Detroit will win a Ring before Buffalo

League reactivates on August 1st.

New season, same stuff.

Drafting to start sometime towards Middle or End of August.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

GO LIONS.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Draft is set for next Saturday August 27th at 3pm EST.

If you need the time changed or other info, let me know.

Also, opening it up to new people across the board. We have 4 new potential adds, also looking for anyone that wants to come back in or drop off. I want to cap it the League again at 12, but no lower than 8 to prevent a lot of resource hoarding.

PHEDG
      B_Metal
      Timothy225

If we end up getting more than 12, I'll work that out too. But, I also want to get this done before people take off for Labor Day weekend.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Draft is tomorrow. Just remembering that Matt wasn't on the last email.

Time is 3pm EST. If you don't show up, we're going to fuck with your auto draft. Well, if I can figure it out in time.

Comment

Ha!
          OK, I'll work on my autodraft because odds are I won't be online.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I think it ended up working out well for everyone.

Comment

I missed the draft and haven't even looked at my line up yet. This new house while wonderful has screwed up my internet time by a long shot due to how the house is arranged and me being tired AF from towing the world.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I missed the draft and haven't even looked at my line up yet. This new house while wonderful has screwed up my internet time by a long shot due to how the house is arranged and me being tired AF from towing the world.
                Your auto draft is currently beating the shit out of me. You're probably going to win Week 1.

Comment

That's comical. I may just let it play out all year LOL
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This Bills vs. Titans game is up to 7 injuries with the one to Dane Jackson looking freakishly similar to Ryan Shazier's injury.

Game restarted, but glad they went ahead and let Eagles vs. Vikings begin, because that was one hell of a delay.

Comment

If I could find Matt Patricia, I'd beat him to death with my bare hands.

Comment

If it helps, Troy, come to NJ. I see Matt Patricia lookalikes damn near every day. While pummeling them might not be quite as satisfying as clobbering the real thing, it's good cardio.

Comment

Go Lions!
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Seriously, I could do it with my bare fucking hands.

Never would I thought a one year pity hire could do so much damage in such a short amount of time. Fuck him forever. What a piece of shit.

Comment

Hey! @Jeff do you mean to have your roster all weird?

It's about the second time in a month that I've seen it like that. I can fix it for the games that haven't happened yet. Just let me know.

Comment

Working...
                              X