Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AV/BDR Panda Bowl XII: The Rise of McCorkle

Draft and Fantasy returns soon.

This is early advance notice to get at me with some dates, times, etc.

Debating changing things up this year, but it depends on how much the system can handle.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

The League is renewed. If you didn't play last year, this is your notice to get it back into gear.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

If you are going to take part this year, I need to know if you're in and if you're cool with drafting on August 21st.

If I don't hear back in a week, I'm deleting your team and pairing this shit down. I need to know who's got what going on and who is still taking part.

Comment

DRAFT IS IN 4 MINUTES.

Comment

Less than a minute to go!

This means head over MATT and JEFF!

Comment

the Lions and Vikes game yesterday was great. I love games that are super close and I'm glad my team finally decided it was time to win one game this season.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

The Lions took advantage of how fucking awful Cousins is now.

Good thing for the Vikes is there is talk of sending him to ATL in exchange for Matt Ryan. QB swaps are looking to be order of the day in 2022, as Russell Wilson's ass looks like he's getting shipped out to Philly.

Comment

Working...
              X