Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AV/BDR Panda Bowl XI: Superman or Stidham?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AV/BDR Panda Bowl XI: Superman or Stidham?

The road to Panda Bowl XI begins Saturday August 29th at 2:30pm EST.

Who is in? Who is out?

Who will replace the Tampa Bay traitor and bring balance back to the Force?

All this and more to be answered this season. That and all that fucking COVID.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I'd love to but with all the shit going on with school/covid and personal stuff AND work I think I need to bow out this year. Hopefully next year I'll have some time freed up as I've always enjoyed it, even years I shit the bed.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It's cool. I've been cleaning up the roster for this year. If you come back next year, we'll need to reset you back in.

Other than that, we good.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Yeah, I probably will as I absolutely love it when I have the time but there's just been to much shit going on for me to believe I'll stay on top of it this year.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Kansas City fans are the worst.

What a fucking embarrassment. I hope everyone in the stadium gets Covid. Fucking morons.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Kansas City fans are the worst.

What a fucking embarrassment. I hope everyone in the stadium gets Covid. Fucking morons.

I really dislike Mahomes, Kelce and The Chiefs. But, I hate their fanbase most of all.

Except for Richard Christy....he's my faaaavorite.

Comment

Lesley destroyed her FF this season. Won it all including 250 bucks and the ability to make a new rule.

I'm so proud of her.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I got fucked by the Titans v. Packers game last night.

Comment

Hell yeah Rob, tell her high five. Troy, Aaron Rodgers ends up fucking us all in the end.

Comment

This was the first year she didn't draft Aaron.

Comment

JJ Watt is an Arizona Cardinal.

Comment

The Bears also did something. Full press conference tomorrow morning.

Sounding like they pulled the trigger on a QB.

Comment

Reading between the lines on the WFT announcement this morning, sounds like Washington is going to have a co-ed cheerleader squad this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X