Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AV/BDR Panda Bowl X: BEGIN THE THIRD DYNASTY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AV/BDR Panda Bowl X: BEGIN THE THIRD DYNASTY!

All hail the God King Emperor of New England.

Lord Brady, the second of his name. The first among QBs. Slayers of Rams, Chiefs, Chargers and Ravens.

In his hands rest out collective futures among his Infinity Gauntlet of rings. May he open yet another killing season by smacking the Yinz out of the Steeler fans.

Also

Draft takes place on Saturday August 24th at 4 PM EST. Let me know who doesn't want in, who wants in and if we got newbies joining up.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I'm a glutton for punishment so I guess I'm in.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      I'm a glutton for punishment so I guess I'm in.

I'm trying to get new people interested too. So, if you know anyone that wants to play...hit them up.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Link? I can't seem to find it anymore, PC change since last season. Also I hope I can draft but last few years EVERY TIME I have to work during it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Link? I can't seem to find it anymore, PC change since last season. Also I hope I can draft but last few years EVERY TIME I have to work during it.

Same place as always. I got locked out of it for the first 10 mins while everyone drafted.

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/le...eagueId=242207

Comment

Just checked my auto draft........... WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PLAYERS?!?!?? 5th place finish at best LOL

Comment

Just checked my auto draft........... WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PLAYERS?!?!?? 5th place finish at best LOL

I fucking hate the Panthers, first pick it makes for me is McCaffrey.

ESPN has admitted their software was fucked up this year, but it's like DAMN DUDE. Yahoo Sports at its worst wasn't this bad.

Chad, Ham and me got locked out for the first few rounds. I think someone else too. Then, a chunk of other people weren't getting emails for the last few weeks.

It's like umm, you guys are owned by Disney. Fix your shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                I fucking hate the Panthers, first pick it makes for me is McCaffrey.

ESPN has admitted their software was fucked up this year, but it's like DAMN DUDE. Yahoo Sports at its worst wasn't this bad.

Chad, Ham and me got locked out for the first few rounds. I think someone else too. Then, a chunk of other people weren't getting emails for the last few weeks.

It's like umm, you guys are owned by Disney. Fix your shit.
                Yeah I never got any emails. Auto draft wasn't the worst but damn it's gonna be a long season.

Comment

Packers vs. Bears on Thursday, so get the line-ups ready.

Also, I'm gaming four outside pools with a bunch of rubes. Daddy needs to raise funds for a project.

Comment

Glad I played Wentz and not Rapestheburger

Comment

The center didn't even snap the fucking ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X