No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the Big Show/Bossman feud courtesy of the wayback machine.

Fucking ridiculous.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/EarU--5cYOE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Always and forever my hero.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

"but I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal..."

Fucking hated that guy. Such a dickhead.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

STEINER SUCKS
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No doubt. The dude has roided himself into some sort of hyperretardation state previously unobserved by humankind.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Saw him live once for one of the last Nitro's ever. He sweated roids.

Comment

Steiner for sure roided to the gills, but man even his fuck ups on the mic are great.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

• Crowdshot kid gifs never get old.

The moptop pouting is also a favorite.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Miz Girl pwns all kid crowd reaction shots for all time.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kxu-MBDC_kI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They're all pretty great. Kudos, cameradudes. Without you, the WWE UNIVERSE which is TRENDING RIGHT NOW ON TWITTER wouldn't be the same.

Also, Stephanie's rack explosion. Thanks for that one too guys.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                            They're all pretty great. Kudos, cameradudes. Without you, the WWE UNIVERSE which is TRENDING RIGHT NOW ON TWITTER wouldn't be the same.

Also, Stephanie's rack explosion. Thanks for that one too guys.
                            OMG fuck that with a rocket launcher I'm so sick of hearing Cole talk about twitter.

Comment

• It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Even when you tell it to stop. It rapes you in the mouth, nose, earholes, and the pores with TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER HERPADERPDERP #BOOTSTOASSES
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lulz, So true.

Comment

Working...
                                X