No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time they go to the garden, I laugh. I laugh so hard. That crowd is flat out awesome.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

They had some great chants last night. "We want ice cream" when CM Punk was out was pretty great.

There was also an exchange where they were chanting "You can't wrestle" to Cena so Cena starts hitting a few old school chain wrestling moves, obviously NOTHING to spectacular. Cena looks to The Rock and the crowd...."You still suck" chant comes in. Me = floored.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I tapped throughout the match.

Cena was buttdevastated.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

No doubt, you could tell The Rock had cast butthurticus muchimus on Cena prior to the match.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

At least if he were a heel, he could bring back his shitty freestyle and FUCKING RAP WITH AWESOME TRUTH.

Fuck you SuperCena. And fuck you bookers. You've ruined my dream of hilarious rhyme spewing.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I miss heel Rock.

Comment

Miz rapping is like the derpiest of herpa derping. But it still makes more sense than John SuperCena.

Comment

If I was booking I'd make Rock the heel and Cena the face and let the crowd continue to treat them the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    If I was booking I'd make Rock the heel and Cena the face and let the crowd continue to treat them the opposite.
                    They're basically doing half of that with Cena but Rock is just being Rock.

Also, every time I see Cena all around The Rock I like to pretend that Rock invited him to a pie party and all Cena got was cake.

Comment

Meh. I'd rather watch classic Rock matches, especially during his Nation of Domination days (I still laugh like a maniac when I see the show where the Rock gave Farooq a huge picture of himself as a present. NOBODY rocked the charisma or the mike like Rocky!), or his battle with Stone Cold for the Intercontinental(?) Title.

Comment

Every match with Stone Cold was great, rather it be a 4 minute Smackdown fight or Wrestlemania main event.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bQ093ygZw6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q9dRofyp_C4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Was I there? Oh yes, I was there.

Comment

SWEET. Thanks, Billy!

Comment

I was there too, and I'm sure I'll be able to see myself. I'll post which vid and the timer if I see me.

EDIT: When Austin and Rock come out to the crowd, we're just off to the left but not on cam at that point. But that gives you an idea of where we were.
                            Last edited by B_Metal; 11-22-2011, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Jealous of ya, Josh. I never saw a WWF/WWE or WCW event live. I did see some local wrestling here and there, including a couple with some ECW guys here and there.

Comment

Mania was great, well except that old lady that kept holding her sign up. I swear there's a point during Taker - HHH where I yell at her to sit the fuck down and even Taker looked at me for a split second. Bitch was about to get clotheslined for real.

Comment

Working...
                                X