No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHH winning served no purpose, Taker/Wyatt seemed a little reserved for the two involved. And Cena......Fuck Cena. Lana is life.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Brock destroyed the announcers on Raw. #BrockIsBest4Business
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ok, the crowd chanting John Cena Sucks to the tune of the horn section of his theme music is GOAT crowd chant.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahaha

Comment

• uhhh AJ Lee just "retired from WWE."

Comment

• No wonder she seemed so happy recently.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like AJ. Sucks she'll be replaced by a flotation device that Vince or Haitch wants to/has boned.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAN_...ature=youtu.be

Killer Mike put out a new song "Ric Flair"

Comment

• This was on the old Kidd Chis radio show out of Philly a few years back. It's kind of bad, but always made me laugh my ass off listening to it driving home from work.

Comment

• THEY BANNED THE FUCKING CURB STOMP

fuck you WWE glad my roommate picked up the network tab recently because I wouldn't be paying for it

Comment

• huh?
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Seth Rollins, the current WWE Champion, apparently was told he can no longer use his finisher. A totally original and amazing looking move. Now he has this weak bullshit flapjack move.

Comment

• ah ok. I had no idea who that was/is. Just saw a video of that move. Looks like some MK shit. Why was it banned? Injury worries?
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                ah ok. I had no idea who that was/is. Just saw a video of that move. Looks like some MK shit. Why was it banned? Injury worries?
                                The E is being sued by a bunch of wash up never was's and they're trying to avoid using anything that APPEARS able to cause head trauma. So all Raw's from here on out will be debates moderated by Santino Marella

Comment

Working...
                                X